Monday ... Mary

 
Okay, so I haven't been keeping up with the post on this site. I know I need to so I came up with this new concept. Well, I don't know how 'new' it is, but let's try and see.

Monday ... Mary

Sounds cool, right?  Right! Okay, so what does it mean? It means that on Monday I will update you on what is happening in my Author/Book Nerd Life. AND....AND tell you what is to come.

So.........

Book 1: Melting Away the Ice is still schedule to come out on Sept. 13.....*insert panic attack* I am so nervous about this. However, I think once everyone reads about Lucas Sharp and falls in love with him as much as I have, it'll be okay. The cover is begin updated and the edit is still a work in progress, but I know once my nerves settle it will be great!

I am currently working on 2 different projects. One is TOP SECRET (which just means I will have to tell you later) and the second is, well, it's book 2 of Melting Away the Ice. Both are going well, but still in the early stages. I will keep you updated.

Then, there is my project with the GREAT LINDSAY PAIGE (who is truly the greatest person!) My LP has talent oozing off of her. Our Book 1: Breakaway is coming out Aug. 15 *insert a bigger panic attack* That's right around the corner. But, I can't wait for everyone to meet Levi and Presley. Seriously, this is going to be a great book.

On top of that we have begun Book 2 of that series. We are breezing right through it too. LOVING IT!!

Even though I am nervous about these projects, I am also equally happy! I like having a lot on my plate. I like to stay busy all the time and I hate to sleep.

I will keep you updated!! PROMISE!!

Comments

  1. Wow...Breakaway is coming out Aug 15th. I didn't realize it was so soon. I will have to add it to my TBR list for this summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...