My list of 2013 fave books!!

Mary's Post:

Oh 2013......I can't believe that you have gone already...

Here is my list of best of 2013 (this is no words):

1. Delta Project: Rescue (Book 2) by Jessica Jaster

2. Sacrifice of Love (The Grey Wolves #7) by Quinn Loftis

3. Sweet Escape (Sweet #2) by Bailey Ardisone

4. Bet in the Dark by Rachel Higginson

5. The Iron Queen by Kaitlin Bevis

6. Chosen (Daughter of the Sea #3) by Kristen Day

7. Hearken (Daughter of the Seas #4) by Kristen Day

8. The War of the Werewolves (The Barking Mad Tale of a Teenage Werewolf) by Katella Stegmann

9. Taboo Kisses by Gracen Miller

10. AnguiSH by Lila Felix

11. Broken (Broken #1) by Kelly Elliott

12. Smash Into You by Shelly Crane

13. Ditched by Amity Hope

14. How It Rolls (Love and Skate #2) by Lila Felix

15. Stealing Harper (Taking Chances #2) by Molly McAdams

Even though there are so many more that I want to add to this list .. I loved these the most!!

I can't wait to see what 2014 brings !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Teaser Tuesday: Melting Away the Ice by Mary Smith