Hello, Hudson King ................


Many of you know that Lindsay Paige and I have started a new series. Now, the good thing about this series is that you don't have to read each book to know what's going to happen in the next. 

They all are standalone.

Now LP and I love muses ... A LOT ... for this series EACH BOOK ... yep each book has a different muse.


Please meet Hudson King (aka Nathan Gerbe of Carolina Hurricanes) 


Let me tell you a little bit about Gerbe. 

He played for Boston College. He was drafted by the Buffalo Sabres in 2005 and was traded to Carolina in 2013.

Here is the key that you need to know about Gerbe ... he is the SHORTEST player in the NHL. Gerbe is only 5'5'. 

Yep, that's it. 

However, that doesn't stop him from being one of the most respected in the NHL. He is constantly praised for his work ethic and determination to be the best. 

LP and I transferred that to Hudson King. 

So here is a little teaser for you ...

"This is my favorite thing about this place. I love to sit on the porch," Ellie says, resting her chin on my shoulder as she looks at me. 

"Really? So if you're not in a good mood, I should make you sit out here with me so you will feel better?"

She smiles and nods. “Mhm. Thank you so much for the dress and everything. I still can’t believe you did that.”

Angling myself towards her better, I kiss her softly and rest my forehead against hers. “It was my pleasure, Ellie.”

Her eyes search mine for a moment. I catch myself wondering what she’s thinking, what does she see, and what she’s searching for? Before she can say anything, I push her hair behind her ear, my hand staying tangled in her hair at the base of her neck and mumble, “You’re gorgeous.”

My eyes keep jumping between her mouth and her eyes.

Faintly, Ellie says, “What are you waiting for?” The corner of her mouth lifts a little into a smile.

"You," I answer before pressing my lips to hers.


Pick it up here:



Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...