What's Happening, Mary?

Yep, I've been a bit busy here lately. I figured that I should give you all an update. I've been out of the loop because my nose has been stuck against my Kindle screen or writing on my laptop.


First let's update you on the books!!

I release A Hockey Tutor  on Oct 30, 2014 and didn't tell anyone but my two best friends.



Why???????

A Hockey Tutor has a serious and lengthy back story that I don't want to get into, but I love the story and wanted to publish it. It took me awhile it click that button to send it on to be published, but I'm glad that I did.

Now, what about Lindsay Paige and my newest series, Oh Captain, My Captain. Well, let me update you.

The first three of the series is out and ready for you to read them.


AND you can pre-order.......

Book 4: Let's Be Crazy (Oh Captain, My Captain Book 4)
This comes out on Jan. 10, 2015





I love this series and writing with LP is like a dream everyday.

Now.....what does the future hold??


Well, LP and I are always working on little things here and there. So, there might be something to announce later on.

As for me, I have another surprise. In 2015 (praying for no issues/breakdowns/loss of income) I will have eight books to release. I have the majority of them done, but I'm so impatient that I don't want to make everyone wait for them. Therefore, I will release them when they all ready.

For example, I have written a Paranormal Romance trilogy. (Yep, I'm shocked too that there isn't any hockey players!!) I have them ALL written, but I'm waiting for all of them to be edited. Once, I have them all ready, I will publish the first one and then set the other two up for pre-orders. (if that's still available, when I publish the first one)

As for the others...well...I'll keep those under my hat for now.




Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...