#FatGirlsStory Week 2 -- You weigh how much? and Author Updates



Y'all I've had a long week! No joking! It's been the type of week you want to crawl into bed and never leave, with a bottle of wine next to you.



Yep, just like that.

However, there have been high points! So, let's start there,

I exercised everyday last week. This is what I did:

8 miles on stationary bike
3 miles on the elliptical
5 miles on treadmill
50 sit ups
250 stairs on stair master (not in a row! but the whole week)
100 squats (I really did 100 I didn't count the ones I only half squatted)

All in all it was a good week!


Now, onto the BIG QUESTION......

How much weight have I lost?

So, last week I weigh 285. 
I know...I'm big...I got it! 
I don't need anyone to comment and remind me. 
I own a mirror!

I weighed myself this morning and I am ........


wait for it............

wait.............


280!!!



I'm so proud of me! 
I know 5 lbs isn't a ton, but you have to start somewhere and I have to go slow. 
I don't want to drop a real fast and put it back on.

Now ... onto the Author front ....

Wow, where do I start on this topic?

Lindsay Paige and I released the sixth book of the Oh Captain, My Captain Series, You and Me Forever.





It seems strange to say it was our sixth book! Let's not forget the three Penalty Kill books, either.

It's almost two years since LP and I started writing together and look were we are! 
Crazy, but wonderful!

We are still working on our super-top-secret project! 
I'm hoping to announce something soon, but nothing yet...,you have to wait...



Sorry!


Now for my solo projects this is what is coming in the next few months:

A New Adult College Football book (this is with the editor and the cover is finished)
A Contemporary Romance (this is finished and about to go to the editor. The cover was a custom shoot with model, William Scott, and the photographer James of Sasserfraz Pictures. I'm so thankful for them to helping me out and I can't wait for y'all to see these pics! This will be out June/July)

I have several others, but nothing concrete for release dates.

That's it ... Those are my current updates!

As always, thank you for everyone who is supporting me and helping me! You all mean the world to me.

Also, to all the fans/readers of my book and the ones I do with LP...y'all are amazing ... THANK YOU!


Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...