Mary Smith, where do you want to travel?


I have traveled all over the world, but most of the time it's for business or it was because I was a kid and it was my parents' vacation and I had to tag along.

Now that I'm adult I want to go on my own!

Here are the FIVE places I want to go ...



1) Paris, France



Many of my friends and family have been and I'm dying to go and eat all the carbs!

2) Antartica



It's my dream to go there! I will make it someday! ... someday ...

3) Montana



Okay, I know this place isn't that far from me, but I've never been able to make it up there. It's stunningly beautiful and cold. Two of my favorite things!

4) Montreal



This is actually the place I want to retire too. I've wanted to go since I was a kid... but I'm hoping to make it this year!! *fingers crossed*

5) Alaska



Ah! Alaska! I've tried so many times to go there and every time I had, something happens and I'm unable to make it. However, this has been on my bucket list for years and years. I will make it someday!

Tell me where you want to go! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...