UPDATE ... UPDATE ... ALL ABOUT ME!

Hello World!

It's Tuesday, and yes I should be giving you a teaser of my new book ... BUT, I'm being selfish and going to do an update instead!



Oh yea!! 

I just finished up TNVAE event with (always amazing) Lindsay Paige!



And she 'tricked' me into a tattoo (FYI: it hurts! A LOT!)


Nonetheless, it was a great trip and I love spending time with my #writingbff !! She is my world!

Onto other news, I've signed on with Red Coat PR. They're an amazing PR company and I'm very lucky that they're going to take a leap of faith with me!


Remember Always Forever .... It's still on sale for 99 cents! So be sure to pick it up!

Now, about future projects:

LP and I are finishing up Oh Captain, My Captain, and we will be announcing release dates soon!

I'm also announcing another book! 

This book has a long, and very complex history, HOWEVER, it is a hockey book!! (WOO HOO!)

It's called:

The Hockey Tutor

and it will be out in September (sometime)

I'm still working out the details


So, that's it for now! 



Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...