UPDATES ...........

Well, I have been in my writing mode finishing Breaking the Ice (Ice Series #2). I didn't think that I would get it done on time but .......




It's all done and off to the editors!!!

Y'all know how much I hate commas, and I love run-ons! My poor editor!

Now, since that is done I can focus on Book 3 of the Penalty Kill Trilogy with Lindsay Paige. It's sad to see it end. I have fallen in love with Levi and Presley so much. On top of that, I love writing with LP!!

Maybe we will do more in the future.




Now I have made my list for my 2014 projects. It's a long list, but I have been working  a lot on all my WIPs. So I will keep you updated!

Remember:

Dec 5: Off the Ice (The Penalty Kill Trilogy #2) (with Lindsay Paige)

Deb 6: Breaking the Ice (The Ice Series #2)

Dec 23: Our First Christmas (The Penalty Kill Novella) (with Lindsay Paige)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Teaser Tuesday: Melting Away the Ice by Mary Smith