UPDATES ...........

Well, I have been in my writing mode finishing Breaking the Ice (Ice Series #2). I didn't think that I would get it done on time but .......




It's all done and off to the editors!!!

Y'all know how much I hate commas, and I love run-ons! My poor editor!

Now, since that is done I can focus on Book 3 of the Penalty Kill Trilogy with Lindsay Paige. It's sad to see it end. I have fallen in love with Levi and Presley so much. On top of that, I love writing with LP!!

Maybe we will do more in the future.




Now I have made my list for my 2014 projects. It's a long list, but I have been working  a lot on all my WIPs. So I will keep you updated!

Remember:

Dec 5: Off the Ice (The Penalty Kill Trilogy #2) (with Lindsay Paige)

Deb 6: Breaking the Ice (The Ice Series #2)

Dec 23: Our First Christmas (The Penalty Kill Novella) (with Lindsay Paige)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you want from Mary Smith?

What Makes Mary Smith Happy?

Good Bye 2016! Hello 2017!