My Challenge

So, I have several friends that are very strict vegans. They never push their beliefs on me, but I've recently had a health scare.

Don't worry ... I'm fine !!! However, I need to change a bunch of things in my lifestyle.




image

I'm not the greatest person for that ....

But I LOVE a challenge .. So they challenge me to be vegetarian for the WHOLE month of November.



I usually go meat-free for Lent, but this time it will be a bit different. 

So, I agreed.

NOW........I'm not going to be posting my weight or anything like that...........

However ... I will post weight loss (if any) and any cool recipes that I find

THANK YOU PINTEREST!

Now, I just have to start....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...