CHRISTMAS IN JULY


I miss sports. I mean, I LOVE sports. Especially hockey and baseball. Unless you didn't know that! HAHA!

I was lucky enough to write an amazing series with Lindsay Paige called, The Ninth Innings Series.

The first three books are probably my favorite of the series and I know many would agree.

I mean, come on, how hot are those baseball pants?

If you haven't read Felix, Blake and Hector ... click below and see what all the fuss is about!


There is a giveaway attached to this sale. 

If you like my Facebook page, click here, AND Lindsay Paige's Facebook Page, click here.

If you have already liked both of our pages, just leave a comment below. Also leave a comment below once you have liked both pages. 

At the end of July, I will put all the names in a hat and pick 2 winners to get a (unsigned) paperback of Felix. 

No matter where you live in the world. 

Again, thank you for all the support! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...