Goodbye 2014! Hello 2015!

Wait...what? 2015!!!??? Really? I mean didn't I just do the 2014 post a few months ago.

Where does the time go?



Let's recap 2014 a bit...

I finished The Ice Series with the release of the final book: Shattering the Ice


It was bittersweet to end the series, but I'm glad that I did. 

Then Lindsay Paige and I finished our series The Penalty Kill Trilogy with the final book:



Oh, Levi and Presley ... I do miss you both. 

Now, LP and I took a small break from writing and I published my ROCKER Romance



In June and July I spent with going to conventions and two of them with LP:

UtopYA

LP and Me 
LP, Bailey Ardisone, and Me

Then we were in TNVAE and even got tattoos

Our Tattoos

LP and Me

During our travels, LP and I came up with a new hockey series called Oh Captain, My Captain. After feverishly writing we came up with four stories and three were published in 2014










AND FINALLY, my last solo book of 2014





WOW what a year I had! (HAHA!)

Now, I'm sure that you're asking about 2015

Well ...


I have a lot planned with my own solo projects and with LP! 

I'm going to keep everyone updated and I promise to do better this year on this site.

Now, I want to wish every a


Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Teaser Tuesday: Melting Away the Ice by Mary Smith