#FatGirlsStory -- #Epic #Fail Week 3



Week 3....

Where do I start?

Bad news first? Or Good news?

Let's go with the Good News.....

Week 3 of my journey of O-V-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!!


This past week has been the worst I've had in a long time. Not only personally, financially, but even my author life has taken a hit.

I truly have nothing good to say about this week, but that it's over.

Now, I'm sure you're wondering What could be the bad news?


Last week I was so proud of myself that I lost a few pound, but this week I gained it back.


I'm back to 285!





I know it was because I was so stressed I ate everything and anything in sight.

However, I'm going to take this setback and think of it as a learning  experience. Instead of eating, I should have went to the gym and worked off some of my stress.


Lesson learned!



I'm going to get back on track! I promised myself I would and I'm not one to break promises. Especially, if they are this important.

I can do it! 

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...