Hockey Withdraws! What's a girl to do?





I am missing hockey bad! I know that October is right around the corner but it's still so far away.

So I've been reading, and doing a lot of writing!






Yep, that's me right there!

So, if you don't know already I have finished and published Always Forever 


If you haven't grabbed your copy, it's only 99 cents!! 

Anyway, I have been writing up a storm, and my next project will be a New Adult Paranormal. 

I know, I know


I'm not a Paranormal author! However, I've received good feedback about this book. 

I'm looking for a late summer/early fall release. 

As always, I will keep you updated! 


Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...