UPDATE ... UPDATE ...


Okay I have sucked at this site for a while. BUT, now I am going to better ... PROMISE!

But, I want to give you an update. My life is a bit crazy right now...

First, Breakaway has been on the Amazon Bestseller list since the day it was released (that was Aug 15)


LP and I couldn't feel more pleased because of this. It's been a great, great success! You can purchase it for a limited time for 99 cents 


Now, for my book...


I don't think I can put into how shocked I am with the responses for this book. I am so grateful for all the support.

Thank you so much !!!


Now, an update....

Book 2 of The Ice Series will be with RACHEL and MAX ....... eeekkk!! *happy dance*

The Title is: BREAKING THE ICE

Go to Goodreads and add it

I am not sure when it will be published because I am still working on it. 

The blurb will be coming soon.

I am also working on another book .... but I'm going to keep that under my hat for now =)

Lastly...

I have also been getting invites for conventions. I have set up a tab for the events that I will be signing at.

I promise to do a better job with updates *wink*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Teaser Tuesday: Melting Away the Ice by Mary Smith