Fat Girl's Story: The Beginning

I have been overweight my whole life. I've always been that girl. However, it's never bothered me.

Until now...

I'm 35!




I Know RIGHT! It's scary!

However, it's time for a change




I have stopped eating the four main meats (beef, chicken, pork, and turkey). I do occasionally eat seafood and I still eat dairy. So, please don't call me a vegetarian or vegan, because I'm not either of those.




Nonetheless, I'm now eating healthy, And an occasional cheat day. 



So on Monday I took a huge leap off a cliff. Okay not literally; however, I did something I'd never thought I would do.

I joined a gym, And  ... and .... and hired a trainer......

Are you shocked? Trust me I am! Because if you know anything about me is that I hate to sweat and I hate to exercise.



Nonetheless, I have exercised for two days now and I'm still breathing.

Barely....



So, I'm telling you this because I'm going to be documenting everything I do. Yep, I'm exposing myself via the internet. Now, I WILL NOT be taking any pictures, Well, nothing that I'm going to show yet. But with this story needs to come some band-aid-ripping-pain.

I'm not a 'stress eater' or anything like that. I'm a EATER! I love food and if it's bad for me...I love it more.



and .........



Now since I've changed my eating habits I'm still struggling with portion control. I'm working on it, but it's a high mountain to climb.

So, this is the beginning of the journey. It's going to be embarrassing for me telling you all my ups and downs, but I think (in the end) it will be good. I'm going to get healthy and I starting it today.

My first day at the gym was tough, but I walked one full mile. (Trust me I've never done that before unless I was heading to the corner store for a Little Debbie Zebra cake!) Then I went onto the stationary bike. I went (almost) two full miles there. Apparently, if the zombies attack I need to get my butt onto a bike.



Of course, my legs were burning when I finished. BUT I DID IT!

Now, today I worked on my arms, back, chest, and abs.

Oh the FEELS!




But, I'm still breathing and I'm going back tomorrow.

I'm going to keep everyone updated about this crazy trip that I'm embarking on ...

Until next time!

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...