Been on Vacation ....

I have enjoyed the last 10 FULL days off of work. It's been restful and (some-what) productive.

First, I have fallen in love with Sons of Anarchy. I watch season 1-4, and OMG! I'm in love with Jax!


If you haven't watched them...go ... now .. hurry!!!

Second, on the book/writing front....

I've got a lot done on Book 2: Breaking the Ice AND I received a release day of ...


wait for it ....

December 6th!!!!

I can barely contain my excitement about this book. Rachel and Max are going to be great.

Also, Lindsay Paige and I made the announcements for the Penalty Kill Trilogy. One, Off the Ice is going to be out in December 5th!! (I'm in for a crazy week there! haha) Second, we wrote a small novella for Levi and Presley. It will come out December 23rd, and it's just in time for the holidays! (Can't wait for y'all to read this one!)

That's about it for me .. It's Monday .. So, it's back to work time .................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...