Update on writing, upcoming projects, how you can help and Christmas in July!




Happy Saturday everyone!

I hope everyone is well!

I just wanted to give you a little update about what is going on in my author world.

Thanks to Angie, the best PA in the world, she has helped me complete the FINAL Roster of ... drum roll please ... THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE NEW HAMPSHIRE BEARS!

That's right, 20 more books of hot hockey players will be coming your way! I can't promise no more tears, BUT ... BUT ... I am thinking of doing these a little bit different. I am looking to make these more romantic and less dramatic. Now, don’t get me wrong, there will be some drama. I can’t create stories without some drama! HAHA! However, maybe not as my normal amount of drama.

Now, this is where you all come in at! Are you ready? Sometimes the hardest part of me creating stories is coming up with names! Typically, I use a baby book. (I know that sounds silly, but it helps). Sometimes, I just see a name on a cashier, or salesperson, and I mix up the letters and come up with names like that. I’ve even used READERS names! It’s true. I admit it!

I need some female names.

I would like to see your suggestions. If I like that name and add it to my list of characters, you will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card and I will send you a signed paperback. No matter where in the world you live. (Now, that doesn’t mean you’ll get the book tomorrow, I haven’t even started on these books. Well, just book 1 and if you read Edgar and Greer, you know which book it is.) Anyway, let me hear your suggestions. You can PM on Facebook or Instagram, leave a comment or send me an email: gonewritingpublishing@gmail.com

I am still working on the current New Hampshire Bears. I am halfway through book 16 and hoping I can get it out in August/September. I wanted it to come out for Christmas in July, but I can’t write as fast as I used to. But it’ll be on your Kindles soon! And some of you have ask, YES I am doing the entire original NH Bears roster. There have been trades, and such, those new players will be in the Next Gen books, not these Bears. Once I finish book 22 of NH Bears, then I will release the novellas.

You don’t know about the novellas??? Oh, that’s right I hadn’t announced that yet! Well, I guess I am now. Each NH Bear player will have a novella. Essential, closure for us all and put the series to bed. No, they won’t be very long and (more than likely) they will – well, maybe – be in one big book, or I’ll split them up in two or three. I haven’t decided. Nonetheless, the original Bears will end.

I am working on several other projects. I have a few paranormal books in the works, and I write in them when they hit. I WILL have a werewolf book out this year. And it might be a trilogy … IT MIGHT BE. I haven’t decided if I want to make it one HUGE book and 2 mid size books, or 3 quick read books. I don’t know, but it will be out this year.

Like I said, NH Bears 16 will be out in August/September. NH Bears 17, probably around November/December and that will be all for them in 2020. The Next Gen NH Bears 1 and 2 might be out this year, but I am thinking I’ll start that series in 2021. The original Bears will be finished in 2021. If I can stick to my schedule, by December 2021. I am very sad for the series to end. It has brought me the greatest joy. I have laughed, cried, yelled and even thought about stopping it numerous times, because my books don’t sell well.

I know you see the 2,000 plus fans on my FB page, and the almost 6,000 fans in my newsletter, but my books don’t sell. I’ll give you an example. NH 15, The Broken Marriage, I gave away 50 ARCs, for people to promote and/or leave a review. As of today, on Amazon there are 5 reviews. Just 5. And when you ask how many books I sold altogether, I sold 75 and I am SO THANKFUL for those who purchased the book! And if you do the math, I made less than $100. The book cost me about $1,500 to cover, edit, promote and publish. (Not to mention my time). But I keep pushing these books, because I love them. I absolutely love my Bears characters and I want to finish this series and continue writing. I definitely don’t do it for the money, because I don’t make money on the books. None of my books. I lose money every time I click publish, but I love to write, and I won’t be stopping any time soon.

Now, for the Christmas in July celebration … because we NEED it!! I will be doing special gifts for my reader group ONLY. Not to mention, special gift cards, special sales, and games! Be sure you follow my blog, because I am going to be funneling the post through there this year.

Can’t wait to see what the next half of the year brings us all!

Thanks for all the support!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...