Where would you go?


As the states begin to open up and life returns to some sort of normalcy, I started to think about vacation. I need one! From the move from West Virginia to Texas, the stress of packing/unpacking/tossing/keeping/donating my items, and my insane book release schedule, I am maxed out on stress!

So, my husand and I sat down the other day and decided on a couple of places to go, later in the year. It's nowhere SUPER fancy, but just a get-a-way for us two.

It got me thinking about where I would like to go, that I haven't already been and/or have been and want to go back to.

1) Nashville, TN
I have been to Nashville several times in my life and I swear every time I go, it's better than the last time. From the bars, food, music, and everything in between, I love it. Now, I don't think I would like to live there, because ... OMG ... it can be expensive. However, if you know me, I find the deals! (Thank you Groupon!) So, I am hoping to get back there soon and enjoy the city all over again.

2) Austin, TX

Okay, this one might seem strange since I now live in Texas. However, I have never 'explored' Texas and Austin has always been a city I have wanted to spend more time in. Why, you ask? For the food! No, seriously. I've read many articles about places to eat there and I want to eat at them ALL. Oh, sure there are other places to see, but I'm going for the food! (Just keeping it real! HAHA!)

3) Bath, England
I know you're trying to figure out ... why? It's because of my favorite author. Jane Austen. This is where the Jane Austen Festival is held every year. I really, really, want to go!! My husband just rolls his eyes and shakes his head. So, I'm pretty sure he won't be going with me. Anyway else want to go with me?

4) Oslo, Norway

I had a trip planned here one time before, but real life happened and I had to back out. However, I still want to go! I don't know what the pull is to this beautiful city. Maybe because I have never been to Norway? Mayber because I know people who have been there and have raved about it? Either way, I want to go.

Well, that's my list! Now, tell me yours! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...