CHRISTMAS IN JULY IS HERE!


Can you believe it's that time of year again? It's Christmas in July.

Trust me ... we all need this! 2020 is kicking our a$$ and I don't know how much more I can take!

But, every year I look forward to this time where I can share my books with you. On SALE!

That's right! You heard correctly! It's SALE, SALE, SALE! And who doesn't love a sale? Especially books!

So, let's kick off with one of my all-time favorites ... they're an oldie, but a goodie!

It's the Penalty Kill Trilogy!

All the way back in 2013, Lindsay Paige and I wrote our first trilogy together (This was the first of three series we wrote together - but more of that at a later date)


And there they are ladies, gentleman, and those who don't identify as either! The PK Trilogy is now ... ON KU!!!

If you are a KU subscriber, then you can read all three of these beauties for FREE! Yes, FREE!

Do not be discouraged if you are not a KU subscriber! It's okay. 

You can still start the series for only .. wait for it .. 99 cents!!

Just click below!




I hope you al enjoy the trilogy and keep checking back because there will be pop-up giveaways and SO MANY SALES!!

Thank you for the support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...