CHRISTMAS IN JULY!

Of all the books, I've written, The New Hampshire Bears are the nearest and dearest to my author heart. 

I started this series in 2015 and published the first one in 2016. My schedule has it to be completed in 2021 (maybe 2022, depending on my real life). Now, I know many you worry about this series just going away, but if you read The Selfish Marriage, then you saw the announcement in the back of the book and you know my secret. 

SShhhhh... don't tell! 

However, if you are new here or wanted to wait until closer when the series ends, well, I would suggest you start it now because (in my opinion) this series is amazing. 



Click here to check out the series! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...