CHRISTMAS IN JULY!


How is July going for everyone? I hope you all are well.

I am still celebrating Christmas in July here and I get to share a book I absolutely love. Not only because I was able to write it with my dear friend Lindsay Paige.

This book is part of our Oh Captain, My Captian series. Now, don't worry, you can read these books as standalones. Since each book is a different team and ... captain. (Hence the series name.)

For this Christmas in July, LP and I are putting Their New Beginning is one sale FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, for ... wait for it ... 99 CENTS!!!!


Click below to check out this amazing book. Also, if you purchase the book and leave a review, send me a link and I will put your name in a hat. I will draw the name at the end of July for ONE winner to receive a giftcard from TARGET!!! 

Come on, who doesn't love Target? Now, I know that not everyone has a Target in their area. Therefore, if you win and don't have a Target, discuss it with me and we can figure out another major retailer to get a giftcard from. 

Thank you for the support and enjoy! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...