CHRISTMAS IN JULY!


Okay, I know I have said numerous time how much I love my New Hampshire Bears series. I know it's been a least 300 times ... today.

However, it's true. I love my Bears. They has been part of my life for such a long time and they seem to be sticking around for a long, long time.

This Christmas in July, I want to talk about Edgar and Greer, The Selfish Marriage NH Bears 15. This book has touched my heart in such a way, it's hard to put into words.

I love these two. They might even be my favorite to date.

I was absolutely stunned by the reviews for this book and I hope you all check them out ... here.

Now, I am going to put this book on sale. I know you can be mad at me for it, that's okay. However, I will do this. If you purchase and/or leave a review then I will put your name in a hat to win a $50 Amazon gift card!

All winners will be announced at the end of July!

Thank you for all the support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

CHRISTMAS IN JULY