CHRISTMAS IN JULY!


Okay, I know I have said numerous time how much I love my New Hampshire Bears series. I know it's been a least 300 times ... today.

However, it's true. I love my Bears. They has been part of my life for such a long time and they seem to be sticking around for a long, long time.

This Christmas in July, I want to talk about Edgar and Greer, The Selfish Marriage NH Bears 15. This book has touched my heart in such a way, it's hard to put into words.

I love these two. They might even be my favorite to date.

I was absolutely stunned by the reviews for this book and I hope you all check them out ... here.

Now, I am going to put this book on sale. I know you can be mad at me for it, that's okay. However, I will do this. If you purchase and/or leave a review then I will put your name in a hat to win a $50 Amazon gift card!

All winners will be announced at the end of July!

Thank you for all the support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...