10 Things That Make Me Happy!


.


With so much happening in the world right now, I'm happy to say the state I live in is (slowly) opening back up. 

I managed to get my nails, hair, and eyebrows all done! I had been looking ROUGH! 

However, I know many of you are still on lock down and it sucks! Yes, we are all still trying to be safe and healthy, but it still sucks! 

So, I thought about what makes me happy? It helps me keep my mental health straight! And who doesn't need THAT right now!

I want to hear from all of you about what makes you happy, too! Please sound off in the comments and let me know! 

My list:

1) Obviously, my family!

2) My friends. Even though I don't have many, the few I have all have special places in my heart.

3) Chicago Blackhawks. What? Did you think I would not add my favorite team?

4) Books! All of my books. It doesn't matter if they're hardback, paperback, or on my kindle. Books make me happy!

5) Podcasts. Many of you know I'm a true crime junkie! Legit! I listen to numerous podcasts and they all make me happy. My favorites are: Crime Junkie, True Crime All the Time, True Crime All the Time Unsolved, Cold Case Files, and the list goes on and on!






6) Cooking. I love to cook! I'm not the greatest baker, but I can cook, and I love too!





7) Makeup. O...M...G! I love makeup and have WAY too much of it. I have been watching Tati Westbrook for YEARS and she really taught me on how to put on makeup correctly. I adore her and if you haven't watched any of her YouTube videos, check them out. Click HERE!





8) Office supplies, especially PENS! Oh, you can't even understand my love of pens. I have more pens than anyone person should own and - I may have -purchased more! I can't help it. Don't even get me started on Post-its. 







9) My Planner. When a new year rolls around, I get excited when all the new calendars/planners come out. Oh, there are no words I can express about how much I love to shop for a new planner. Sure, I could move into the 21st century and get a digital one, but NOPE ... I want a big, fat, full of stickers/notes/markings planner! 


10) My readers. I love hearing from you all and (it doesn't matter if it's good or bad) what you think about my books. The mere fact you take time out of your busy life to read my books, mean more to me than I can every tell you.

Now, tell me yours! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...