Monday Recommendations!


I love free books! Come on, who doesn't love free stuff? Especially, books! No one I know!

So, I thought I would let you know some books I've recently came across and/or read that are free on KU!


First up, the awesomeness of Lila Felix:

 

Next, Jess Bryant. This author is new to me and I'm going to make sure I don't miss another book of hers! She's an outstanding author!




Here's another one I just finished. I read the entire series in one weekend! I couldn't stop reading this incredible story! Check it out!



I know these books are paranormal/shifter books. However, it's the mood I've been in lately!

I hope everyone stays safe and stay tuned for more Monday KU Recommendations! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...