What's coming next?



I know you all want to know what's going on with my books, so I'll tell you ... 

I have New Hampshire Bears 15 in my editor's pretty hands. She is working really hard on it and I'm hoping to have it back by June. *fingers crossed*

Also, right now (almost at this very moment) NH 16 has about 10k words done and NH 17 has about 6k words done. I am excited for these both! My goal for these two is to have them come out August and September. I have NOT discussed this with my editor, so those dates/months are just a MAYBE. 

Another project I am working on is a paranormal one. This has NO TIMELINE whatsoever. It's just a story I've been working on forever and can't seem to find the time to get it completed. I have about 40k words done and I can tell you right now, it'll be a trilogy. With those types of books, I like to have them all done and publish them fast because I don't like to wait, and I know other readers are the same as me!! HAHA! I'll keep you updated on it as well. 

Oh, in case you're wondering ... it's werewolves.

Let me know what you're excited about! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...