Let me ask you a question...


I have a question and I really would love to hear your answers ...

My question is ... What do you hate about my books?

For example, many reviews say my books need to be edited better. Now, I have been going through my back list and my editor has been going through them again. Hopefully, that will satisfy everyone. 

Another example, my books covers. Now, personally, I love my covers. All of them. However, I understand where the reviews are coming from and I listened. I have a new designer and I think they're getting better. Hopefully, this year, all the New Hampshire Bears books will have new covers. *fingers crossed*

Now, tell me what you dislike/hate/need to change about my books. Trust me, I will not be offended. 

And go ... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...