New Release: The Selfish Marriage (New Hampshire Bears 15) and Why I Wrote It

Last night I did something impulsive. Well, not all that impulsive because I really have been hinting around about the fact, I had finished NH 15 and it was with my editor.

So, when she sent me the finished edited copy, I wanted to get it in your hands as soon as possible. 

And I did! 

Click the image to purchase The Selfish Marriage (New Hampshire Bears 15)



I wrote this book for my mom. Her strength is something I've always admired and wish I had. Time and time again real life tries to drag her down, but she fights back harder and harder. She became a widow at a young age, because of my father's passing. She had battled cancer not once, but twice. She lost her voice in the last battle but has shown the world she can still be powerful without a voice. 

This is where the story of Edgar and Greer comes in.

I don't want to give too much away because I'm so proud of this book (as all of my books). However, this one had to be one of the more difficult to write. Besides The Coach and the Secret 

I will apologize for making so many people cry. However, if you've read any of my books, you know I write about real topics. Yes, we all want books to take us away from the reality around us. I know I do. But, sometimes, hearing a REAL story puts the reality into perspective. 

As always, thank you for the support! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite movies and why I love them so much!

Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Announcement of a New Series...